Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Why pray if you are going to worry, or why worry in are going to pray"

Psalm 94:19, 1 Peter 5:7, Isaiah 26:3-4

It is truly a blessing to know I have a God who is concerned about me and my problems. He tells me to give Him all my concerns and worries and rest in Him. How awesome is it to know that God desires me to be at peace and rest but He does not desire me to worry. Our God is never surprised by anything because He is all knowing. But we however are not omniscient so we tend to worry when we are startled by unforeseen events. Yet our God lets us know that He wants to exchange our stress of worry for His comfort and JOY! Friends I know for some us this will not easy but when you make giving God your worries a way of life, you will experience a peaceful rest like no other. Trust in Him to take care of you more than you trust your worry to destroy you. Stay focused, you can do this!

 "In His Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment