Saturday, August 25, 2012

Open Heart Surgery

Hebrews 4:12-13

I study the Bible because when I read it I realize I have issues that still need to be worked on. And the Word of God helps to clarify to me what pleases God and what displeases Him. The Word reveals to me the true nature of my heart and exposes things that I try to keep hidden from God even though nothing is hidden form God. It is impossible for a Christian to secretly live in sin and comfortably live. Because the Word living inside of you is actively working to show that God loves you but is displeased with your sin. He knows your heart and that is why He gave you His Word. He desires to "give you" the proper desires for your heart (Psalm 37:4) and not "give you" the selfish desires of your heart (James 4:3). But all this comes through reading the Word. I challenge you dive in God's Book and find him. Let the Living Word have free reign to perform open heart surgery and change your life forever. Stay focused, you can do this!

"In His Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment