Saturday, August 25, 2012

No worries mate!

Jeremiah 29:11, Habakkuk 2:2-3,

Worry is nothing more than a struggle to believe that God will fulfill his promise. God's plan for you may not make sense right now. But rest assured He is fully aware of your current situation and your desired outcome. Regardless of the outcome you desire He promises us in His Word that the end He has purposed and planned is one filled with prosperity, hope, and a future. And the plan is meant to do you no harm! I sit back and think of this and how I worry that God will here my prayers for others but sometimes it felt like my personnel prayers were ignored. And this would cause a great heart ache for me but I trusted that His purpose for me exceeded my own desires. It is at times like this I have to settle myself down and remember that God is good a
nd great. And if I trust that He will fulfill His hopeful and prosperous plan in my life (that is not intended to harm me ) than regardless the outcome or what I currently see and feel He will take care of me. I had to trust in the Truth of His Word and not in the facts of others and my personal feelings. When I began to rest in God's Peace and truly trust Him I was at ease. And the outcome worked in my favor and presented me with a opportunity to glorify Jesus. As Christians we do not relay on facts and feelings we instead rely on God's Word. And this is where we build our confidence, this is how we grow, and this is how change. So I don't feel that God's Plan will work out in my life...I KNOW it will! Stay focused, you can do this. 





"In His Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment