Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Daddy's Shadow


John 10: 10-15, Psalm 23

I know I am God's. I know that he knows me like no other. He understands me and He willing gave His life so that I could live. When I run and hide when there is trouble, He calls out to me to come back even though I have abandoned Him. His voice brings me back to a place of peace and calm, it reminds me that He is My Father, My God, My Rock, and My Salvation. All that I have need for is in Him. He takes care of me because I am His and He is mine. I am fully aware that trouble will come and that I have a very real enemy in the devil. But I am well aware that He is my protection and and my strength. As His Sheep I do not fight the wolf but instead I stand in the shadow of Good Sheppard and rest (Psalm 91:1) while as He defends me. My JOY is made complete because I have found life in abundance in Him. But if you want to know this since of security and hope, you must surrender your life to Jesus and read His Word. This JOY! is only for those who can confidentially say I am God's and God is mine. Stay focused, you can do this!

 "In His Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment