Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Perfectly imperfect

2 Corinthians 4:7

Christians are not perfect people. We are fragile people who constantly mess up and do wrong. Whether it is intentionally or by accident there is no such thing as a perfect Christian. But despite these imperfections God chooses to use Christians tell the entire world that Jesus is Lord and desires for all to know and love Him just He knows and loves them (John 3:16, Jeremiah
 1:5).

We are like jars of play-duh that have precious diamonds in them. Press them to hard and they crumble knock on them to hard and they fall apart. It is a very perplexing thing to think about. But oddly enough the Bible says we will feel the pressures of life and not be crushed (2 Corinthians 4:8) and if knocked down we will not meet our end (2 Corinthians 4:9).

A perfect God wants to use an imperfect being as His ambassador (2 Corinthians 5:20). But have you ever meet the perfect person, someone who never messes up, someone who is always right and never wrong, etc. Because I know you are not perfect either. I know you mess up and make mistakes that you regret. I know that no matter how much you have tried you can never get over the hump.

But I am here to tell you that in my imperfections I have found my perfect God still loves me. I know that have disappointed so many people and even if they do not forgive me, My God does and He has. I know that love that will not die in time, a hope that will not fade due to circumstances, and a strength that increases daily.

So my question is what do you have? I admit I am not what you think I am but I know I am what God says I am? And to have what I have all you need to do is; Accept that Jesus died for your wrong, Believe that He is an alive and active Lord, and Confess that you have sinned.

Stay focused you can do this.

"In His JOY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment