Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"In Season, Out of Season either way...God's Good"

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, 12:13
Ecclesiastes starts off by telling us in Chapter 3 that everything has a season, a moment, or a purpose and concludes in Chapter 12 by saying that the ultimate purpose of man is to fear God and keep His commands.

I have come to understand that in whatever season or moment I am currently in my life, I am to glorify God. It does not matter if I agree or disagree with the season of my life, the location, or the current circumstances surrounding it. All that matters is His Glory. And God receives glory when we allow Him to be Lord over our lives (fear Him) and live according to His Word and Will (Keep His Commands).

So hang in there and keep fighting the good fight no matter how complex the battle, so God may receive His Glory. Stay focused, you can do this.

"In His JOY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment