Friday, May 16, 2014

Introducing Noah and The Arks

The epic movie "Noah" contains countless biblical errors that we all can pick up on and point out to everyone. The director took artistic license to express what his interpretation and view on "Noah", he was not going for literal meaning. This has lead to the church crying foul and bashing the movie. But if we took they way we live our lives and projected it on the movie screen would it line up with the Bible? Would the church boycott it and call it heresy on flim? And would our explanation be "Well I have taken artistic license on how the Bible says I should live my life. I know God is the author but I did not like His take on what being a Christian looks like. My interpretation of scripture is fine, I do not believe God was being literal in scripture." This is not me supporting "Noah" or bashing anyone, this is simply to say let us all continually examine how we live for Christ daily and cease from putting our own spin on how God commands us to live.
1 Timothy 4:16, John 14:15

"In His JOY!"

Read the Word, Share the Gospel, Be Accountable

consumedbyjoy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment