Thursday, January 19, 2012

I give so you can have

Philippians 4:19, Acts 2:45, Acts 20:35


We are not blessed for our own well being. There are some things that I received over the course of life that I knew where just for me and there where times when I was blessed not for my own benefit but for the benefit of others. It feels so good to give to someone, it is a ministry like no other. But we become fixated at times and believe that the things we acquire are ours but trust me they are really not. We are blessed to be a blessing so we can give to others. And this is a promise, God will take care of your needs, my family and I are a living witness to this. So this upcoming year withdraw yourself from the attachment of things and begin to open up your heart and give.  Stay focused, you can do this!




"In His Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment