Saturday, April 4, 2015

This Ain't My Home

In 33 years I have learned that life is not about longevity and comfort. Life is all about bringing glory to Christ and doing His Will. When I awake in the morning I am not thankful to see another day because Heaven is my home, instead I inquire of the Lord "How can I be used by You Lord, to bring You glory today." It is not that I am ungrateful for the life He has given me, the virtuous women who is my wife, or the wonderful children who bring me so much JOY! And it is not that I am ready to "check out", it is now I know that there is much more to life than being comfortable and living a long time. I find my contentment, JOY!, peace, love, desires, and purpose all in Christ. So while I live on this Earth I only want to serve Him and when I die I will be in Heaven worshipping Him. Because the truth of the matter is, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
Romans 14:7-8, Philippians 1:21

"In His JOY!"

Read the Word, Share the Gospel, Be Accountable

consumendbyjoy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment